Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bittersweet sunshine

30.  bitter tears of brokenness and the knowing that I CAN'T DO THIS LIFE WITHOUT YOU.
31.  white-grey clouds wisping across the pale blue sky
32.  the protective scolding of an older brother to his smeary-faced little sister
33.  a song following me through the day... reminding me of my hope
34.  sitting half-cricket on a kitchen chair
35.  the delicious smell of mown grass on a warm fall afternoon
36.  the rest that sickness requires
37.  golden glow of a sunset beginning
38.  a table set and a candle flicker
39.  rest for tired legs
40.  remnants of the sunrise
41.  woodsmoke
42.  not-so-little brother telling me to "SLOOOOOOWWW DOWWWWWNNN!"
43.  kneading, patting, smoothing plump bread dough

1 comment:

  1. I love you, and the way you love Jesus. Let's have coffee sometime. Your place or mine. ;)

    ReplyDelete